This position is responsible for the design and development of automated testing. The Tester will be responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts. In addition the position is responsible for creating metrics and increasing test coverage using the automated systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new test framework, test suites and tools to validate product specific features and use cases.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Test modifications to products to ensure they are fit for purpose, consistent, and compliant with published standards and guidelines.
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation
- Implement the overall testing strategy
- Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
- To provide product handovers to both technical and non‐technical audiences
- Provide feedback to developers about automated testing strategies, design fixes, and patches.
- Perform system load tests for new products.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, computer science degree.
- 5 years’ experience with automated testing, functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, mobile testing, big data testing, cross platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing, UX testing, A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and automated testing
- Cucumber (Automation Integration Testing Framework)
- Health care industry experience a plus
- Previous coding experience with PHP / Python an advantage
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-intensity, continuously changing work environment
- Innovation encouraged as core value.
- Managing the delivery in a stressful environment, ensuring motivation and achievement of objectives
- The position will be based in Sunninghill
- Own transport essential
- A competitive salary and benefits will be negotiated, consistent with experience and the role and responsibilities of the position
Job Type: Full-time