We are in search of a Digital Media & Search Specialist to join our team.
If you live for composing innovative campaigns, constantly push boundaries, and can implement strategies, keep reading.
The Group consists of:
• A market leading high volume sales and distribution company servicing consumers in the South African market,•
An entrepreneurial technology company that develops a range of sales enablement products for distribution in South Africa and the global market,
• A company that specializes in cloud-based Infrastructure with expertise in delivering world-class enterprise cloud and hybrid solutions.
Key Performance Areas: • Translate the brief and the strategic requirements into a compelling creative solution• Being proactive and arriving at topical and tactical ideas• Inspiring the people around you
Responsibilities and Duties
• Planning, development and execution of digital campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, and mobile.
• Media Buyingo PPC
o Social: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
• Lead generation
o Set up lead generation campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and suggest additional channels
o Ensure we are reaching our KPI’s at the best CPL
o Campaign optimizationo Use data analysis to critically assess results and implement updates
o Set up targeting (Lookalike audiences, Custom Audiences)o Conversion optimization• PPC
o Implement PPC campaignso Retargeting
o Manage SEO strategies and implementations for all Group Websiteso Complete SEO audits and implement updates• Set up analytics and tracking
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strategic thinking that can deliver great campaign ideas
• Multitasking skills necessary for working on concurrent projects
• Staying on top of the latest trends to be at the forefront of innovation
• Digital guru
• Data analysis and insights
Qualifications and Skills
Required Experience:• Minimum 3 years Media buying experience• Minimum 3 years Digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to the web, social and emerging technologies.• Strong understanding in Google Analytics, AdWords, retargeting, pixel tracking, campaign optimizations, event tracking• Past copywriting experience is a bonus
We understand work-life balance• Our values are embedded in what we do• Our employees are treated like family• We treat our staff to regular company functions and incentives• It is a fun and dynamic environment• The company is expanding to the global market with the potential for international exposure
Salary offered – R 20 000 – R 30 000 CTC based on experience and skillset
Job Type: Full-time